What is Diabetes, How it Happens and what is its Treatment.
Diabetes, commonly known as sugar, is a group of metabolic (METABOLISAM) related diseases. In this, the high amount of sugar in the blood remains for a long time. Symptoms of diabetes are frequent urination, thirst is more than before and hunger is also more. If this diabetes is not treated, it can cause many diseases. Acute complications can include diabetic ketoacidosis, nonketotic hyperosmolar coma, or death. In serious diseases, heart disease, stroke, kidney failure, ulcer heart attack, damage to eyes can occur.
The cause of diabetes is not producing insulin in the body, or the body is not able to use insulin, insulin is a hormone. Which controls the amount of sugar in the blood. There are four types of diabetes.
In this the body is not able to produce insulin. This type is known as “insulin dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes”, its cause is not found, its symptoms include increased urination, thirst, increased appetite, weight gain. to decrease etc.
In this, the body is not able to use insulin properly. As the disease progresses, insulin deficiency may occur. This type of diabetes occurs in those who are overweight. And people of sluggish type who do not exercise, most people have TYPE 2 diabetes, it mainly occurs in youth. Its symptoms are similar to Type 1.
Gestational Diabetes –
This diabetes mainly occurs in pregnant women. This can cause a lot of trouble to women, during pregnancy and delivery, it can harm the child as well as the woman. Also there is a risk of type 2 diabetes.
This type of diabetes can be cured only by treatment.
- Symptoms of diabetes
- excessive and frequent thirst
- frequent urination
- very hungry
- poor eyesight
- rapid weight loss
- irritability and mental weakness
- feeling tired for no reason
- unexplained weight loss
- poor wound healing or delayed wound healing
- eczema and dermatitis
Reasons for diabetes
Causes of type 1 diabetes –
When the immune system destroys the cells that make insulin.
- due to infection
- Can also be genetic.
- Cause of type 2 diabetes
- due to obesity
- from a comfortable lifestyle.
- Due to insulin not working properly.
- Like type 1, it can also be genetic.
Causes of gestational diabetes –
If the age is more than 25 years during pregnancy.
If someone in the woman’s family has diabetes.
The woman has had a problem of high BP.
If you were overweight before pregnancy.
If you have given birth to a baby weighing more than 4 kg.
If the woman has been overweight during pregnancy.
Overweight and Obesity |
Sedentary lifestyle, physical inactivity.
Genetic causes of diabetes in the family.
Food that contains fat, salt. and high sugar
Treatment of sugar
type 1 diabetes treatment
Its main treatment is insulin, which the doctor completes through its injection in the body. When the body cannot produce insulin.
There are four types of insulin which are mainly used
Rapid-acting insulin – it starts working in 15 minutes, and its effect lasts for 3 to 4 hours.
Short-acting insulin – it starts working in 30 minutes, and its effect lasts for 6 to 8 hours
Intermediate-acting insulin – It starts working in 1 to 2 hours, and its effect lasts for 12 to 18 hours.
Long-acting insulin – It starts working within a few hours, and its effect lasts for 24 hours or more.
Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes – Type 2 diabetes can be cured with good diet and exercise, and by making changes in your lifestyle, if it does not cure even then, then you will have to take a claim.
Treatment of Gestational Diabetes –
You have to check your blood sugar label several times a day, during pregnancy. If it remains high, then control it with diet and exercise. And if it is not less than that, then consult a doctor.
Home Remedies for Sugar
- Make a juice of one cucumber, one banana, and one tomato every morning and drink it on an empty stomach to reduce the level of sugar.
- Neem leaf also controls sugar. Sugar is controlled by eating a few leaves of neem every morning on an empty stomach.
- Chewing 7 flowers of evergreen every day with water and taking it on an empty stomach reduces sugar.
- Drinking aloe vera juice every morning on an empty stomach reduces sugar.
- Jamun also helps in controlling sugar, Jamun leaf, fruit and its seeds control sugar, grinding jamun seed, drying it and taking it twice a day keeps sugar under control, mango leaf also Sugar is beneficial.
- Sugar control is maintained by drinking green tea daily, because green tea helps in reducing body weight, as well as it has antioxidant properties.
- Diabetes also works by consuming basil. Chewing a few leaves of basil on an empty stomach in the morning helps in reducing sugar.
- Sugar is also less than mango leaves, soaking 10 mango leaves in a glass of water at night and taking them on an empty stomach in the morning will be beneficial, or drying and grinding mango leaves will be more beneficial.
- Bitter gourd juice is beneficial for sugar, to control diabetes, drink bitter gourd juice regularly.
- To control diabetes, soak fenugreek at night, drink its water in the morning on an empty stomach and chew fenugreek.
- Drumstick leaf is also beneficial for diabetes. Daily consumption of this keeps sugar under control.
- Daily consumption of cinnamon will keep sugar under control, it should be taken with spices in daily food.
Note- Keep exercising regularly with all these.